New teams, well established:
Goals, roles and tasks in focus.
Change processes and restructuring are part of everyday business. Teams need to reposition themselves. That means each team has to rediscover itself and redefine its goals, roles, tasks and interfaces. Experience has shown that guidelines are not enough. It takes a workshop to understand the tasks and anchor them in the team, and ultimately ensure their implementation. And it takes partners who are more than moderators, and who have a deep understanding.
- Strategic orientation and objectives of the team
- Tasks and roles clearly defined
- Differentiation and interfaces to other organizational units
- Team roadmap and milestones for the next time unit
- Identifying subliminal conflicts
- Team culture and spirit
You can book the entire package, or just parts of it.