Storytelling at its best
Presentations with clout.
Storytelling in practice.
The aim of this workshop is to learn how to develop and implement good speeches. From the initial story idea to the practical execution, we work together with you or your team on individual approaches for compelling presentations – so the message sticks and your audience enjoys listening to you.
- What brain research teaches us today.
- What makes a good story?
- Who is the target group?
- What are the key messages?
- Content versus picture – how much of each?
- The interaction of headline and content – a key to success.
- How do I appear? How do I want to appear?
- Self-perception versus others’ perceptions.
- Baseline & body language.
- The audience in focus: Language and rhetoric.
- Pronunciation, emphasis, tempo.
- Staying professional and authentic.
You can book the entire package, or just parts of it.